Bus transport digital leap forward with modern solutions
E3 DAS is both an adaptable driving assistant system for your car and also a smart remote management system for the office use. E3 DAS allows drivers to drive more economically without harming schedules. The report system gives an extensive view of the entire fleet and the tools to optimize traffic operations.
E3 DAS assists the driver to achieve optimal driving and helps save approximately 5%-10% in fuel consumption. It’s possible to save up to 20%* already in a single drive in the city.
*Based on VTT 2019 RASTU and HDENIQ projects research results
Safety without compromising schedule
It’s possible to achieve a smoother driving style with the help of a clear feedback without compromising the schedule. This will reduce speeding, improve safety and give passengers a more comfortable travel experience.
Slowing vehicle wear
Improved driving behavior will also reduce needles dents and wear to the vehicle. This will reduce especially those costs, which are normally hard to tackle.
Features you will get access to immidiately
Real time driving assistance based on the route and schedule with optimal fuel consumption
Detailed reports of the fuel consumption of the fleet by a vehicle and by a driver
Rewarding feedback system helps to improve the aspects of driving. The system is supported by an extensive report of your performance.
Detailed reports to optimize the route: scoring of the performance, predictive driving behavior, sudden turns and keeping to schedule.
Here’s how E3 DAS works
E3 DAS interprets on-board computer data from the CAN port of the vehicle and enables real time driving guidance and performance analysis.
For the vehicle
Driving assistance inside vehicle.
- Dynamic driving assistance
- Visualized target speed
- Slipperiness warnings
- Feedback to the driver instantly after the drive
E3 DAS helps the driver to drive economically, safe and on schedule. E3 DAS adapts to schedule according to conditions during the drive.
For the office
Web app, in which the operator can define search parameters, for example:
- Separate analysis, that adapts to external conditions such as weather, for the driver and vehicle.
- Route specific fuel consumption report: daily, weekly or seasonally
Automatic reports defined by the operator
- Seperate reports for each vehicle
- Seperate reports for each driver
- Possible parameters include: economic driving style, accelerations, breakings and speedings
Record on driver and vehicle behavior
- Car behaviour before or during a crash
- Car recordings attached to passenger feedback
- Driver comments and notices
Feedback to the driver at the end of the day
- A possibility to receive an e-mailed automatic summary of the day, which allows the driver to improve their driving: reduce fuel consumption, more economic driving, correct route or driving guidance errors, reduce speeding, less risks, passenger feedback among other things.