E3 Blue is a product, which records information from the CAN bus of your car. It produces a lot of data for you about the conditions of your car and the road you are driving on. E3 Blue is similar to an airplane black box showing what happened when a possible accident has occurred.
The device and connection
The device is installed into the car and there are several additional features that can be connected, such as a screen, or USB connections. The device can also be installed out of view under the dashboard, but it’s compact enough to be left visible.
E3 Blue special features
- Records all data from the CAN port (250, 500 and 1000kbit/s) without any data loss
- Records GPS location
- Records data either according to defined duration or maximum amount to an internal SSD. The capacity of the device is several days of data.
- Data traffic is reduced to the minimum thanks to the ability to perform calculations inside the vehicle.
- E3 Blue can be remotely controlled over the internet
- Includes Linux OS and E3 software
Interface and connections:
- Power supply compatible with 9-32v voltages