Personal Trainer for Drivers
Real time assistant for the driver
E3 PTD guides for optimal driving on routes with multiple binding intermediate bus stop passing times.
E3 PTD eliminates the impact of different routes and vehicles on drivers measurable performance.
E3 PTD detects the differences not only between the drivers but also between the buses and routes.
E3 PTD assists the driver in optimal driving. VTT, Technical Research Center of Finland, research and practical measurements prove 5% savings in energy consumption
*Based on VTT: Technical Research Center 2013 RASTU- ja HDENIQresearches.
Safety, reliability and
Clear driver guidance. Better driving style is achieved on the same timetable. Speeding is reduced, safety is improved and the customer’s travel experience is
Improved driving style reduces
collisions, small impacts and
unnecessary wear and tear on the
buses. A clear improvement in the
sustainability and availability of the
Driver’s real time guidance
for optimal driving profile
on each route
Detailed report on fuel
consumption by driver
Driver’s feedback system helps to develop driving style. E3 PTD eliminates the impact of differend routes and vehicles.
Detailed report of the route to optimize average performance, proactive driving style, as well as staying on schedule
How E3 PTD Works?
ALSO BUY E3 TIRE MONITOR
Monitoring the condition of tires and
tire impacts in real time
Driver assistance in bus
- Dynamic real time driver assistance
- Visualized target speed
- Guided acceleration
- Slipperiness and pothole warnings
- Distance to next bus stop
- Passing times for the bus stops
- Driver feedback available, on request
E3 PTD creates optimal driving speed profile for each route and guides the driver to drive economically, safely and on schedule. E3 PTD adapts to the schedule while driving
E3 Live Web-user interface
- Consumption reports of drivers and buses.
- Route-specific consumption report: day, week and seasonal
- Driver schedule deviations and speeding
- Average scheduled deviations of the whole fleet on the route at each stop at every hour of the day
- Buses consumption comparison: Consumption where driver’s influence is eliminated.
- E3 PTD takes into account seasons, rush hours, driving styles, vehicle types etc
Operator can define automatic reports
- Bus-specific reports
- Driver-specific reports
- Parameters such as economy, driving style, accelerations, braking and speeding…
Feedback for driver, on request
- Results to the driver can be given in a summary of the day and the entire performance history using the
mobile application. The driver can improve his driving:
economy, driving time deviations, reduction of
speeding, success and improvement of driving
compared with others.
Having three or more axles might cause excessive tire wear & costs