E3 BLACK BOX
E3 Black Box software works like an airplane black box and shows what led into an incident.
E3 Black box saves the data of road conditions, dynamic changes in the vehicle, driver behavior such as speeding or abnormal steering wheel movements.
E3 Black Box saves the data of the load of the vehicle or combination, like uneven load or fluid oscillation.
E3 Black Boxes internal saving capability of all vehicle data is more than 70 hours of driving.
E3 Black Box operation principles:
– Saving data for reconstruction (What and why)
– Weather (cold, warm, wet, dry, etc)
– Road Condition (slipperiness, Potholes, bumps, other road faults)
– Vehicles dynamic changes (tyres, brakes, bearings, system faults, etc)
– Driver’s behaviour (abnormal speed changes, abnormal steering wheel movements, etc)
– Reduces bad driving behaviour simply because the presence of the system is known by the driver
– Calculates total load, unbalanced load, etc